Some days, things just go sideways!
- 802am - emergency conference call, panic in the streets
- 558pm - call ends, no resolution. Barely time to get snacks and water all day.
- 619pm - arrive at Academy to buy new running shoes. Have issues finding shoes that feel good. Takes forever, and I'm still not sure what I bought are right. Why can't running shoes cost under $90 and feel good? Ugh.
- 755pm - arrive at Sprout's to pick up a few things. Starving now, btw! GF takes forever looking around at crap
- 850pm (!) - make it home, eat some pulled pork, and wonder where the day went. Now my motivation to run is gone. Great.
- 1000pm - Do a yoga session, shower, bed.