Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Keep moving


It's really not often that I get a podium finish at Crossfit Central, but doing so sure does make me feel pretty damn good! The workout yesterday had a pretty heavy kettlebell, which seems to have been a deal-breaker for a majority of the guys. No one in my class besides me went RX - note that a bunch of guys missed class, but you gotta play to win, right?  During the workout I just tried to keep moving, rest little -- not too fast and blow up, but not too slow either. 15:10 is over the time limit of 15:00, but they let me have it anyway.

I have noticed that a solid strategy definitely helps me, maybe mentally the most.

2011-Sep-14
Krav Maga
Practice for L2 test which I will miss...

KO Bag Kickboxing
Weighted Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment