Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Apr 27 - Crossfit Swimming!! FUN

Warmup
8 laps at easy pace, different stroke each lap


Swimming WOD!
AMRAP, 30 min
50m freestyle
4 side of pool muscle-ups
50m breast stroke
4 side of pool muscle-ups
50m backstroke
4 side of pool muscle-ups
7 rounds, plus 50m free

Eeek...my swimming technique has gone to shit! Very inefficient in the water. I will definitely do a lot more swimming WODs.  My heart-rate averaged 151. Water is still pretty chilly, but you get used to it pretty fast. Once the WOD ends, though, not really too fun to just hang out in the water..got cold fast.  It's nice to have whole pool to myself, though. 

Day 83 - 100 squats

Food
  • 730 - eggs, turkey bacon, banana, almonds, water, coffee
  • 1030 - whey shake, water
  • 130 - sausage, tomato, almonds, water
  • 400 - whey shake, water
  • 730 - Turkey breast, banana, water (pwo)
  • 900 - Turkey breast, tomato, almonds, water

1 comment:

  1. Totally gonna have to try a swimming wod! What a cool idea!! Especially since I have a pass to Deep Eddy that I had to buy for emergency access to a shower (long and funny story)...

    Bummed about missing you at Warrior Dash, I agree it wasn't as extreme as hoped for, but damn fun!

    ReplyDelete