Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 20 - Back at it

Crossfit Central WOD
5x3 shoulder press
135, 155, 175 (last set split up)

15,3,9,6,12 reps of
Pullups
Box Jump
calories (rower)
8:20 Rx

Day 98...100 squats.
I hate you.

Food
730 am - eggs, turkey sausage, tomato, coffee, water
1030am - whey shake, water
140pm - whey shake, apple, water (pwo)
300pm - Chicken and a little rice and pistachio sauce (Indian food), tea (unsweetened)
600pm - Pot roast & steamed veggies, water


I still feel a bit dizzy here and there, especially doing box jumps or squats. My ear ache doesn't really bother me much at all, just feels very dull and weird feeling that I can't explain too well. I can certainly see how people get addicted to Vicodin. I've got a handful left from my 'script that I will save for a rainy (read: painful) day.

No comments:

Post a Comment