Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 25 - New Challenges!


Check out Kenny, my new foster! He's such a great looking dog!  I am not 100% sure I can give him up...he may be my first "foster failure."  Challenge 1 - don't allow him to eat the cat. Challenge 2 - actually find him a home :))

The other day the 100 days of 100 squats came to an end, and to be honest I hated it for the last few weeks. I let it become un-fun...and I had stopped doing them all in one session, instead doing just 5-10 here or there through the day.

I need to come up with a new, fun, challenge. Something that isn't so monotonous? I'm thinking about doing 20 Double Under PRs -- my current PR is 7, so the challenge would be set 20 PRs... like 8, then 9, then 11 or whatever!  Something different, and fun!  Thoughts?

Crossfit Central WOD
12 min AMRAP
3 HSPU
6 American Swing, 32kg
12 Clapping pushup
6 + HSPU using a band for HSPU.

Later today:
Swimming some laps at the pool in my hood or maybe a SPIN CLASS (eek!) and 24hr fitness...hmm

3 comments:

  1. I've been practicing DUs after every class- they're a great exercise and super useful to speed up wods when they pop up. You should do it! I think that if you've already hit 7, 20 will come soon because you've already got the movement. I say shoot for 50 in a row! I'll do it with you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a handsome German! It's awesome that you foster Germans. How is the new house treating you guys. I MISS our team wods!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lory - Cool, let's do some DU!

    B - If he wasn't so obsessed with eating the cat, we'd keep him! He's wonderful aside from that. We should get the gang together for some post-EPOC challenge WOD action!!

    ReplyDelete