Monday, January 16, 2012

Faster!

A day of diving on Saturday and a great mountain bike ride on Sunday and I have no complaints, except that time went too fast. I felt like I rode a lot better on Sunday, and though the trail was easier than some of the others, it felt good to go faster. We ran into a few other people we know from diving out on the trail, and promptly dropped them so that was a good feeling too. Also, my 5k run on Friday was under 30min and I didn't really even try that hard...time to try to set a PR on that (and remember my stupid Garmin HR/GPS to log it)!

2012-Jan-16
Krav L1 & Krav L2 classes

2012-Jan-15
MTB ride at Slaughter Creek
20 miles - Ride Data

2012-Jan-14
Scuba diving & walked the dogs for just over an hour

2012-Jan-13
5k jog: 28:29

No comments:

Post a Comment