Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Neighbors

I went this morning and met my new neighbors at Brodie Park Crossfit. They are putting on free Saturday workouts every weekend, which is really great. It's fantastic to be able to drive less than 3 miles round trip, too!

I had no idea how many people would be there today, and to be honest I was surprised at how many people showed up. It's a nice big space and the workout they had was a good one. I am pretty sure everyone had a fun time.

I am looking forward to a great mountain bike ride tomorrow followed by some NFL playoffs on the DVR when I get home.

2012-Jan-21
BPC Free Saturday WOD
5 rounds
10 pullups
10 ring knee to elbow
10 box jump
10 wall ball to pushup
100ft farmer's carry (1.5pd each arm)
16:50 Rx - 2nd fastest today, no free t-shirt for me. It pays to be a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment