Friday, March 16, 2012

Wow...Games WOD 12.4

Well, the 2012 CrossFit Games 12.4 WOD, for me anyway, is in the books. It was a miserable 12 minutes, to be honest. The last time I did "Karen" I finished in around 8min, so I was thinking that I should be able to finish about that same time or so then try to get through as many of the double unders as I could. What happened was the wall ball took longer than I had planned and the double unders after them where ridiculous. I strung two together one time, the rest were either singles or misses. Totally wiped out, and a bit dejected, was how I felt when time was called. I thought I could get 200+ reps and ended up well short of that.

2012-Mar-15
Crossfit Central WOD - 2012 Crossfit Games Open WOD 12.4

Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 12 minutes of:
150 Wall balls
90 Double-unders
30 Muscle-ups
Score: 159 Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment