Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 7 - Dumbass Tax?

Going back to yesterday, the scuba charter I worked was supposed to be 9-1, so I ate breakfast and brought plenty of water. The charter ended up going until nearly 5pm and I felt pretty wiped out after not having any food and being out in the sun all day doing 4 dives. I got home, ate some turkey, veggies, and almonds and drank some coconut water. I drank a couple more quarts of water before bed and took some nighttime recovery.

I figured today would be fine, but I was f-ing dizzy and feeling like I was about to fall on my face.  Today was probably one of the worst workout performances I can remember having. I need to get my shit together and get back on track!! Hopefully the way I feel about today will be a reminder of what happens when I lose focus and have to pay the dumbass tax.


Crossfit Central WOD
5x5 floor press
135, 225, 245, 275, 275

3 rounds
45lb overhead lunge (distance of crossfit central gym bays and back)
250m run
DNF, RX...finished 2 rounds and about 1/3 of the next lunge... pathetic.

Yeah, I'm pissed about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment