Thursday, November 11, 2010

11/11 - Celebrate Veterans Day



Man, it seems like a long time ago! I guess I am getting old! My time in the Army was amazing, and I wish I had more appreciation when I was still in. I remember the pride of earning my jump wings and beret. The above photo was taken in 1996 by a buddy of mine out at Ft Irwin during NTC. I was putting on my beret when he snapped this candid shot. It helped me meet a lot of chicks on AOL - thanks Smullen!

To the boys still in, good hunting!

To those that have served, a mutual salute. Cheers!

Crossfit Central WOD
Weighted pullups
5-5-3-3-1-1 

I did deadhangs for all, no extra weight  

3 rounds
10 Dead lift, 225lb
25 Pushup, chest to floor
2:55 RX

LOVE this WOD...because both movements I am good at :))  I think I can do faster, and I plan to do this one from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment