Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The TEMPUR-Cloud Pillow ... a-freakin-mazing!


I am not really someone to pimp a product, and I am not trying to make any money here :)

That said, I bought a new TEMPUR-Cloud Pillow by Tempur-pedic six days ago. It was, to be honest, a bit hard to swallow a 129.99 plus tax pill for a freakin' pillow, but I figured sleep is something you do eight hours every night of your life so maybe it's worth it.  

I have been sleeping great since buying it!
1) No more waking up with sore neck
2) No tossing, turning, & "re-fluffing" pillows in the middle of the night to try to get comfortable

You can get 20% off at Bed Bath & Beyond with the coupon they send out or sign up with your junk email account on their website and they'll email you one.

I would re-buy this today.

Good sleep is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment