Tuesday, November 2, 2010

11/2 - Dead Man's Row

Todays' WOD is one that I've always wanted to try, but man I had no idea how hard it would be. There are a lot of options for strategy. You can row your ass off and be dead for the dead lifts, or row slower and then have to do a lot of dead lifts for a good score.

This is the "Dead Man's Row" from the 2010 Sectional Competition. Row 2000m then you have 10 seconds to do as many dead lifts as possible in one set. Each rep is 5sec off 2k row time to find your score.

Crossfit Central WOD
2000 M Row
Max Dead Lifts, 275lbs


Row 7:47, 8 dead lifts (40 sec) = Score: 7:07

Yes, my legs feel like rubber. I made the mistake of not stopping at top of dead lift to breathe! 8 reps is freakin' bullshit. I can do more. I will do this WOD again.

No comments:

Post a Comment