Tuesday, December 28, 2010

12/28 - Catching up

I can't wait to see this view at Sipadan Water Village every day for 10 days ... it's 10 months away, but it'll get here. Until then, I have work to do!

With the holidays almost to an end, and having to work today I am finally back at a computer so I have a LOT of stuff in my notebook to update here! The holidays, so far, have not been too bad at all. I've earned my shower and, save a couple meals, eaten well. I am thinking about changing up my "program" some in 2011, depending on my job situation...we'll see how that pans out. It's time for a change, that's all I can really say for now -- only because that's all I know.

Dec 22

75 pound Power snatch, 75 reps for time.
8:29 Rx... over 2 min PR!

Dec 23
Veloway Time Trial - 3 laps (9.3 miles)
34:18

Dec 24

Five rounds for time of:
155 pound Deadlift, 12 reps
155 pound Hang power clean, 9 reps
155 pound Push jerk, 6 reps
12:55 Rx ... pretty damn slow. Not really feeling it.
 

Dec 25 - Rest Day ... lots of driving!

Dec 26
Run 5k - 34:43
50 situps - using big stupid ball and a machine to make a ghetto-fab GHD
50 back extensions, using the above

Run felt shitty, I was pretty dehydrated but picked up the pace at the end. Not enough for sub-30, but close.

Dec 27
Run 2 miles
50 abmat situps
50 medball to knees, 6lb ball

Decided I need to run some more so went for a short run, did some core work, then hit the foam roller and TP therapy kit. Crossfit Central free WOD tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment