Wednesday, December 1, 2010

11/30 - Cluster F_k

It's crazy how easy it is to screw up thousands of machines with one little click of the mouse while making changes in an enterprise systems management console. Luckily I wasn't the one that messed up. That said, I am the one that gets to spend the next week fixing it.

So today was a nice 11hr day at work and I missed Crossfit Central Benchmark WOD. Maybe it was a blessing? I've had a pretty sore back for nearly a week thanks to someone not paying attention on the dive boat, but I've been trying to just work through it. Maybe heavy squats were not a good idea? Is that the silver lining in all this bs?

Tuesday workout: 
1) 4 mile walk/jog with the dogs after work. Me, two dogs, one iPod, and no stress at all. It was nice. We ran most of the route, walking here and there.

2) 50 squats, 50 situps, 50 pushups, 50 double-unders

3) TP / foam rolling

My Buddy-Lee speed rope is freakin sweet!  I think it's still a little too long, but I don't want to cut it again until I'm sure :))

No comments:

Post a Comment