Monday, June 6, 2011

The light

 I think I can see it now! The light at the end of the tunnel I call my old job. Today I started my transition to a new job with the same company. It will take a long time, I am afraid, to get people that I work with to go to the new guy -- if they ever find someone! I wish I could say "not my problem," but that's not currently the case.

I can tell you that I am 100% de-stressed right now.  Krav Maga has that effect! What a blast!!

2011-June-6 - Krav Maga Level 1/2 combined class
I was a little nervous about going to a level 1&2 combined class, as I am just starting this stuff and still feel like I'm out in the weeds a bit. It turned out to be a really fun class and a pretty damn good workout all wrapped up in one nice little hour. We did a bunch of drills today, many involving standing with eyes closed waiting to be "attacked" then fighting the attack off - pretty fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment