Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Rest.

Friday I pulled/strained/whatever something in my left side while kickboxing...just another hurdle, right? It pretty much made me take a few days off to rest. When sneezing makes you buckle over in pain, it's time to put away the ego. So, Saturday through Monday I didn't really do jack shit. I didn't even break a sweat. Showers not earned, by any means. I did roll out, do some triggerpoint, and ate clean. Today it hurts still (a little) to sneeze and/or cough, but I figured it's time to get back to work.
 
Griff - In honor of USAF SSgt Travis L. Griffin, 28, who was killed April 3, 2008 in the Rasheed district of Baghdad by an IED strike to his vehicle. Travis is survived by his son Elijah.

2011-Jul-5
Crossfit Central WOD
"Griff"
Run 800
Run 400 backwards
Run 800
Run 400 backwards
17:36

This hurt the arches of my feet more than anything else. I felt like the 400s were agonizing and slow. I hated it, to be honest. My feet still hurt an hour and a half later. W T F.

No comments:

Post a Comment