Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Three -a-days?

Ok I've double dipped a few times lately, meaning more than one workout in a day. I haven't done three yet, and today I've been challenged to go for it. I'm not really nervous or anything, but I don't want to get injured trying to do too much in a day. Mainly I just have to keep hydrated, roll out, and go for it - right?  As one of these is a Yoga class, which can be brutally hard or kinda chill depending on the day, I'm not sure what to expect besides more sweaty clothes. Take that you stupid washer and drier...

I'm very much enjoying Krav Maga, kickboxing, and Yoga along with Crossfit. I think they're the pieces to the puzzle I was missing and will definitely help me reach my goals.


2011-July-12
Crossfit Central WOD
5 rounds
15 push-jerk, 115lb
500m row
18:39 Rx

Ok, for real, this WOD was way harder than I expected. I actually think push-press would have been faster, but I am often wrong. Who knows. I came real close to puking.

Krav Maga Class
We worked palm-heel strikes, groin kicks, & choke defense.

Yoga For Athletes 
Started yoga directly after KM. It was actually maybe a bit easier b/c I was already warm (way past warm, really). We did the superman pose and Warrior 1. For some this was harder than the triangle poses from last week, but for me it wasn't as hard to hold.

>> I filled my 40oz water container 8 times! That's 40 glasses of water <<



Who has two thumbs and will sleep well tonight? THIS GUY!

No comments:

Post a Comment