Monday, October 18, 2010

10/18 - Focus

It's weird how momentum works, isn't it? It's like you get going on something, and it's going really well, and then sometimes (at least for me), I lose some of the momentum. My biggest struggle is focus. I tend to lose focus and let myself get off track. I know this and I freely admit it.

Since adding unlimited kettlebell to my regular Crossfit classes, I find that it's a hell of a lot easier to keep focused on eating paleo, drinking water, getting at least 8hrs of sleep, using that triggerpoint kit, and taking my Advocare supplements. I wouldn't call it a break-through, or an epiphany, but I'll take any help I can get along the way.
 
Crossfit Central Kettlebell WOD
AMRAP 9 min:
7 pullups
7 kb snatch to lunge (right), 24kg
7kb snatch to lunge (left), 24kg
3 rounds + pullups...that 24kg snatch to lunge is no joke!

WOD2
ladder
24kg kb swing -release - catch
shuttle run
good fun, in a painful wrapping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment