Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10/19 - Take it as it comes, man.

Seems like just when I think things are going well, some bs happens. Today my 2.5yr old Samsung refrigerator needs service...63 degrees is not the ticket, is it? I have coolers full of food on ice in the kitchen.. awesome. It is what it is, I will either pay for it to be fixed or if the price is too high for parts & labor I will just take my happy ass down to Lowe's and buy a new one since this is the 3rd time I've had a problem with this one!  I've wanted a nice French door 'fridge for a while, so maybe this is the time?

Luckily I was able to make it to Crossfit Central to get my mind off of it... what a killer WOD! It sure didn't look so hard on the board, but man it's no joke!

Crossfit Central WOD
5 rounds, 15min cutoff
200m run
20 box jumps
10 should press, 70% 1RM (135lbs)
4 rounds completed RX

Some plank fun after.

No comments:

Post a Comment