Saturday, August 13, 2011

Recap: Rehab days 1-7, and on to the 2nd week

Its been an interesting seven days. I knew going in that the first few days would suck, or at least be rough. It was, in some ways, quite hard - headaches, for one thing - and past that, just getting into a new routine is usually not an easy process.

My refrigerator sure looks different on the inside today vs. a couple weeks ago. It's amazing how just a few small changes that can really make a massive difference, though. I've dropped seven lbs in the last seven days. Pretty awesome, but I know that pace isn't realistic in the long term and I think a good bit of it is from cleansing. Week two will be interesting and a challenge, which I am looking forward to.

2011-Aug-13

Food: 100%

Krav Maga 1/2
I found the biggest dude in the class and made sure to get him as my partner for training today. He kicked at least as hard as me, so it made me work a heck of a lot harder just holding for him to kick the tombstone pad. Thanks to Crossfit, I have a bit more gas in the tank. We worked on side headlock defense, which I have never done before, so that was cool, and frustrating at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment