I've wanted to be a foster for the Austin German Shepherd Rescue for a long time, and finally that time has come! I don't have a foster dog yet, as I want to wait until after some vacations and trips in the next month or so. For now, we will be "vacation" or temps if a foster mom or dad needs to go out of town etc.
I'll have a separate blog for them soon, and will put a link to our adventures and fun! I'm excited about this!
CrossFit Central WOD
2 Minutes at each movement for max reps:
Front Squat 135lbs - 29
Pull Ups - 26
Burpees - 28
Ring Dip - 20 (boooo)
Rowing (calories) - 42
* rest 1 minute b/w each movement
Total = 145 as RXd
100 Days of 100 Squats Challenge
Day 44...100 Squats
Foot/ankle flex work
- 755am - Egg omelet with mushroom and peppers, turkey bacon, coffee, water
- 1030am - Turkey, tomato, nuts, water (pre-wod snack)
- 145pm - Turkey, tomato, water (pwo)
- 250pm - Whey shake, pistachios, water
- 405pm - Turkey, carrots, almonds, water
- 600pm - Turkey burger patty, fresh bell peppers, almonds, water
- 755pm - Turkey burger patty, carrots, tomato, almonds, water - couple bites of nasty sugar free ice cream - blah.