Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mar 24 - Holy Brown Cow!

So.. Brown Cow yogurt used to be a pretty common thing in my diet, but since going to paleo I haven't had one in a really long time. Today, though, I had one with a snack. I forgot how good that stuff is!  Must resist the stupid brown cow!  I found some cultured coconut milk at Sprout's yesterday, and it's not very good.

Rest day skill work
100 double unders - new PR of 6 in a row haha. I suck at these.

100 Days of 100 Squats Challenge
Day 50...100 Squats - holy crap!! 5000 squats, 50 days done (and to go)!
Yoga, TP Therapy, stretching.


Food
  • 800am - Eggs, turkey bacon, almonds, coffee w/coconut milk & honey, water
  • 1015am - Turkey breast, a small tomato, almonds, water
  • 1200pm - Turkey breast, Brown Cow yogurt, almonds, water
  • 230pm - small whey shake, almonds, water

No comments:

Post a Comment