Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mar 23 - FRAGO!

 It's no secret that running WODS are not my favorite, and I guess in my head I feel like my chances of coming in first are pretty low. So I do need to work on getting my mind right for days where lots of running is on the board. Today, we got a FRAGO that we'd be replacing the runs with rowing due to some neighborhood complaints that I really don't know the details of.  Anyway, it put my mind in to "win mode" almost right away.  I didn't get the fastest time today, but I felt pretty solid. Even though DK smoked me doing burpees, I kept pace on the rower.

CrossFit Central WOD
Row/Burpee Ladder
10 Burpees / 1000m Row
15 Burpees / 800m Row
20 Burpees / 600m Row
25 Burpees / 400m Row
18:25 

Extra Run / walk
3 mile run/walk combo with the dogs. Bonnie is still a bit weak, so she can't run too much, but man she's getting stronger by the day! Her adopter is going to be a lucky person!

100 Days of 100 Squats Challenge
Day 49...100 Squats

Yoga & TP Therapy
30 min yoga, 15min TP Therapy & some ankle/foot mobility work

Food
  • 800am - Eggs, turkey bacon, coffee w/honey, water
  • 1030am - small whey shake, almonds, water
  • 145pm - small whey shake, banana, water (pwo)

No comments:

Post a Comment