Today is the day I had to face the scale, calipers, and tape measure for the EPOC challenge final. I am pretty happy with how it turned out....down 21lbs and 6% bf. Biggest change: paleo diet. Yes, I did have some meals that weren't paleo, but mostly I was on track. I can't wait to see how the next eight weeks go!
I plan to crush my previous EPOC challenge WOD on March 6th - I didn't even finish the first time as RXd (level 1).
CrossFit Central WODDeadlift 1-1-1 to finish the Total
385, 405miss, 405miss
100 Days of 100 Squats Challenge
Day 34...100 Squats
My total is a bit down from PR in all three lifts, so I'll be working to get that back up! Huge props to Blake H and DK for their PRs this week.
- 730am - Egg omelet with shredded smoked brisket fried in olive oil, coffee, water
- 150pm - Smoked brisket, carrots, water (pwo)
- 250pm - Whey shake 8oz, almonds, water
- 500pm - Brisket, carrots, almonds water (snacking while cleaning/setting up garage...fun)
- 730pm - Brisket, carrots, sun butter, water (snack size meal...same as above)
- 1000pm - 8oz Whey shake with almond butter, water