Thursday, January 27, 2011

Buck Furpees!

Buck Furpees! What a great shirt!

You know, burpees are a SOB! Yes, they are effective. Yes, they are a gut-check, Yes, they are a smoker. I still hate them. My friend Clay said that he wants to go back in time and punch whoever came up with them in the face right as they are about to come up with the burpee! Now that is taking hate to a new level! ha!

That shirt pictured, is available here.  I am in no way affiliated with that business or site. I just think it's a freakin awesome shirt!

Anyway, the dead lifts felt really good today! 315 felt a bit heavy, maybe it was mental? Then 365 seemed about the same, or maybe a bit easier than the 315 before. I was more focused, which has to be why. It's amazing what we can do with focus!

There WOD today...pfft... my legs were crying, my heart was pounding, but I just had to keep moving. The 2nd round was my slowest.

Crossfit Central WOD 2011-Jan-27
Strength
Dead Lift
3 -3-3-3-3
135-225-275-315-365 (3rep PR!)


WOD
3 Rounds w/ 90 Sec Recovery between each:
Each Round For Time:
Run 200 M
12 Burpees
1:29 / 1:40 / 1:36

Extra Credit
Planks, Leg lifts, and such. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment