Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The PlayStation Rule

The PlayStation 3
The PlayStation Rule is very simple: If there is no workout done that day, there is no PlayStation to be played.

This rule, so to speak, is something I came up with over the holidays. Background: I picked up a new game for my PS3 (Gran Turismo 5 aka GT5) and was enjoying it a little here and there. I had a bunch of days off around the 16th - 21 (I think) of December 2010, so I had time to get a good amount of workouts in! Hell yeah. What did I end up doing? Three days, like wake-up to bedtime, playing GT5. Not one workout in three days, but I played the shit out of that PS3. The day after the three-day marathon, the PlayStation Rule was created. It's been a really good rule, and I've spent more time in the gym, on the bike, or on the road running than sitting on my ass playing PS3 since I put the rule in place.

What is your PlayStation Rule?

Crossfit Central WOD 2011-Jan-11
"Christine"
3 Rounds for time
Row 500m
12 BW Deadlift
21 Box Jump
14:01 RX

No comments:

Post a Comment