Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hawaii Five-O

Hawaii Five-O
Sick dog...spent the morning at the vet and ended up having to leave him there for a pickup later today. This not only means a 51 mile round trip earlier this morning, but another one later this afternoon! What fun! Because of this, I missed my class today at Crossfit Central - that's the real pisser!

Anyway, I used to watch the old Hawaii 5-0 when I was a kid, and I like the new show too. Fitting then that I made up a workout for today based on that theme...how bad could it be? Well, I have to be honest...that took about 5 or 6 min longer than I expected. I think in class with Coach Zach and the others it could be done much faster. Still, I got in a solid workout & I feel freaking great!

WOD 2011 Jan 18
Hawaii Five-O
50 Rope skips (single)
50 KB crossover lunges, 20kg bell**
50 Rope skips (single)
50 abmat situps
50 Rope skips (single)
50 squats
50 Rope skips (single)
50 pushups
50 Rope skips (single)
50 KB snatch (25 each arm) 20kg bell
50 Rope skips (single)
50 KB Swings, 20kg bell
50 Rope skips (single)
23:27 Rx

** Each lunge step you pass bell under the leg you step out with & pass to your other hand. Touch it and knee to floor at same time, return to standing, repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment