Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I am the chaser

Yesterday, I posted about momentum. I am still feeling it! Rather than going to the gym today, I went out to the Veloway for a 3-lap time trial ride on my bike. I haven't been out there for a couple months, so I was unsure how my time would compare.  I rode hard, chasing guys in spandex and ended up passing seven people and not being passed! I LOVE the chase. Mainly I like being the chaser. It's like I envision other people on the veloway as the carrot way out in front of me. I put my head down and pedal my ass off to catch and pass, then really pedal hard to break their will to fight back and keep ahead of them!

By the way I also set a 3-lap time PR today! Boom!

WOD 2011-Jan-26
Veloway
3 lap time trial, 9.1 miles
31:58 (PR)

No comments:

Post a Comment