Thursday, January 20, 2011

Turn off the AC, yo!

My current foster dog: Samson
This morning a nice 57-58 degree walk with the dogs...love it! An hour walking with the dogs is a great way to start a day. They woke me up early wanting out, so may as well get up and get out right?

So as the morning went on, I started feeling a chill... check weather.... 40 and windy. Someone, please turn off the AC :))

The WOD at Crossfit Central today was good, starting with a skill/strength component that was more skill than strength. I wish I could go to the OLY lifting seminar they are having, but it is what it is.

Crossfit Central WOD 2011-Jan-20
Hang Power Snatch
3-3-3-3-3
95-95-95-115-135

10 rounds, on the minute every minute (with parner)
7 ring pushups
7 KB swing, 32kg
14 jumping lunges
9 Rx 
... we were one KB swing short of doing all 10..one damn swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment