Friday, January 21, 2011

TGIF, but WTF

This is how I felt today!
I'm pumped that it's Friday and all, but I really didn't have that great of a workout. I didn't get to start until nearly 6pm, which I am not used to. However, I still felt like ... shit, sluggish, weak?

Tough, keep crankin' - that's what I had to do.

Skill work was pretty good. I feel like maybe there could be a light at the end of the overhead squat tunnel. Grace was really freakin' slow...I've done this over a minute faster at Crossfit Central. I am sure part of it is the atmosphere, but geez!  I actually felt better doing the 1-1-1-1-1, which I did after Grace! Weird.  The situps went fast and were easy, but then the damn double unders....I am like a white dude break-dancing doing those, today worse than usual. Frustrated, but I WILL conquer them this year!

WOD 2011-Jan-21

Skill Practice
25 OH Squat w/broomstick

WOD
"Grace"
30 reps, 135lb clean & jerk
4:28 Rx... WTF!?

Strength
Clean & Jerk
1-1-1-1-1

Extra Credit
50 abmat situps
50 double unders - most in a row: 4 WTF!?

No comments:

Post a Comment