Uggggh. 3:09am, wide awake, what is that pain? Uh oh... TMI alert. So, I've been awake on and off since then, and I still feel sick to my stomach, nauseated, crampy, and really just sacked. Will I skip class at CrossFit Central? Hell no!
Today just sucked. I had a pretty bad day, and while I am usualy able to just deal with it I didn't do well at that today. I kinda let it take over my attitude. I know it'll pass, most likely by tomorrow, and I'll be ready to get back to the business at hand. For now, I'm gonna take some Pepto.
CrossFit Central WOD
3 Rounds for time:
30, 20, 10 DB Snatch
20, 10, 30 Box Jumps
10, 30, 20 Pull Ups
15:30 Rx... pfft...
100 Days of Squats Challenge
Day 16 ... 100 squats.
YogaNamaste 30 min - will do after work.
- 730am - One egg, a little turkey bacon, water, and coffee that I really didn't drink much of.
- 1155am - Banana, which actually did settle my guts down some before working out.
- 135pm - Small whey shake, water
- 4pm - some boiled shrimp, tomatoes, nuts, water.
- 745pm - Boiled egg, tomato, almonds, water
On a positive note:
1) My home loan should close on time!
2) My Advocare order arrived as scheduled.