Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Feb 17 - What if it's all been a big fat lie?

What if it's all been a big fat lie?   Long, but a really good read. Coach Zach posted this link on Facebook, and I'm sharing it here.

Rest Day
Went for a nice 90 min walk with the dog - work in this weather? No thanks :)

100 Days of 100 Squats Challenge
Day 22...100 Squats

Yoga
30 min
TP therapy/foam roll after

Food
  • 730am - Egg omelet cooked in olive oil w/turkey bacon in it, coffee, almonds, water
  • 1130am - Boiled egg, some tuna, banana, almond butter, water
  • 130pm - Boiled egg, carrots, pistachios, water
  • 430pm - Can of tuna, clementine orange, plumb, almond butter, water 
  • 745pm - Grilled beef & shrimp, snowpeas, broccoli all cooked in coconut oil, water

1 comment:

  1. ok....I admit that I failed to complete my 100 squats yesterday. *Gasp*

    I did 200 today :)

    B

    ReplyDelete