EPOC Endurance WOD2mile run x 3 - rest 4 min between each
FUCK ME...pardon my French, or not. I don't care. I hated this more than 1000 conference calls. The first one was a real struggle, but they did get a little easier save the last 1/2 mile which was tough b/c the arches of my feet were really hurting.
100 Days of 100 Squats ChallengeDay 26...100 Squats
Lots of TP/Foam roll after.
After Saturday's double WOD, I was sore all over, but worse is that the recurring tendinitis in my right shoulder was flaring up again pretty bad, so I wanted to just get that damn running out of the way and give my shoulder time to calm down. I can't allow it to become a daily issue again.
- 915am - Eggs, small sweet potato, water, coffee (pwo)
- 1140am - Turkey breast, tomato, nuts, water, coconut water
- 125pm - Can of tuna, nuts, water
- 400pm - Cajun seared orange roughy, steamed veggies, water
- 740pm - Turkey breast, nuts, water
- 930pm - Baked redfish, steamed veggies, water