Monday, February 22, 2010

Feb 21 - Welcome to Soreville

EPOC Endurance WOD
2mile run x 3 - rest 4 min between each
18:55, 18:33,18:01
FUCK ME...pardon my French, or not. I don't care. I hated this more than 1000 conference calls. The first one was a real struggle, but they did get a little easier save the last 1/2 mile which was tough b/c the arches of my feet were really hurting.


100 Days of 100 Squats Challenge
Day 26...100 Squats
Lots of TP/Foam roll after.

After Saturday's double WOD, I was sore all over, but worse is that the recurring tendinitis in my right shoulder was flaring up again pretty bad, so I wanted to just get that damn running out of the way and give my shoulder time to calm down. I can't allow it to become a daily issue again.

Food

  • 915am - Eggs, small sweet potato, water, coffee (pwo)
  • 1140am - Turkey breast, tomato, nuts, water, coconut water
  • 125pm - Can of tuna, nuts, water
  • 400pm - Cajun seared orange roughy, steamed veggies, water
  • 740pm - Turkey breast, nuts, water
  • 930pm - Baked redfish, steamed veggies, water
 Lots of smaller meals today, but I felt OK about them. Was busy all day with getting ready to move. I can't wait for this to be done. The coming week is going to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment