I basically took a rest day, spent some time w/the TP and foam roller to try to get the back feeling better for tomorrow. Yesterday's WOD w/overhead squats didn't go so well b/c of the back issue. With a big weekend of working out, packing to move, etc I saw no need to make things worse.
Spent about 4hrs packing, cleaning, throwing stuff out. I have way too much stuff I don't use or need.
100 Days of 100 Squat ChallengeDay 24...100 Squats
- 755am - Eggs cooked in bacon fat, bacon, tomato, coffee, water
- 1145am - Can of tuna, dried apple slices, pistachios, water
- 230pm - Chicken & jalapeno sausage, tomato, nut and seed mix, water
- 500pm - Pork tamales (basically gutted the pork out), water
- 745pm - Turkey, nut and seed mix, water
- 945pm - Turkey, tomato, nuts, water