So nice to finally see the sun today, and the nice warmer air that came with it was an added bonus. It was really fun to be able to get together with the EPOC Challenge team today and put in some work. I feel fortunate to be associated with such a great group of motivated people!
After the flax bread I'm baking is done, I'm going to head to the greenbelt for a nice hike. I'm sure my dog will be happy about that.
CrossFit Central EPOC Team WOD
40 hang power clean, 45lb bar
30 KB swing, 24kg
17:20 RX - Holy crap, talk about forearm fatigue!
100 Days of Squats ChallengeDay 11 - 100 Squats
They're getting easier...only 89 days to go heh
We did some jumping muscle-ups and some pullups, but not very many - forearms were smoked, grip was lacking!
- 745am - Two eggs, turkey bacon, small coffee, water
- 1220pm - Roasted turkey, baby carrots, small coffee, water (post workout)
- 220pm - Roasted turkey, flax bread, almond butter, water
- 400pm - Small whey shake, flax bread, sun butter, water
- 745pm - Thai food at Blue Bamboo Viet-Thai Grill. I had a coconut milk soup with chicken, shrimp, mushroom, tomato, peppers, and lemongrass. Passed on the rice. Water. Overall, I think a good choice while eating out. Check out how cool it looks! Yes, they serve it that way!
I'm slowly getting used to drinking black coffee again after a few years of half & half and Splenda being its normal companions. Every now and then I'll add a little honey, and if I have it some coconut milk.