Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Feb 2 - It's a mind game...win it.


The mind is a powerful thing, isn't it? If you go into your workout thinking "this is too much" or "I don't feel like it today" your performance is definitely going to suffer. I will admit that there have been times where I've told myself that I didn't feel up to a workout or just didn't have a positive mental outlook. Those days, my workout times showed that my head wasn't in it. Today I knew I would get a PR, and while I fell short of my goal, a 24 point PR is definitely something I can put in the bank and build on!

You have to win the mind game.

CrossFit Central WOD
Fight Gone Bad (2 rounds)
181 - Rx

100 Days of Squats Challenge
Day 7 - 100 Squats...done!

Stregth 
25 pullups - even got one chest to bar!

Yoga
Namaste, 30 min
TP/Foam roll after

Food
  • 740am - Egg omelet w/jalapeno and mushroom, turkey sausage, almonds, coffee, water
  • 130pm - Can of tuna, tomato, 1/2 sweet potato, baby carrots, and water (post workout)
  • 430pm - Chicken & jalapeno sausage, bell pepper, bite of sun butter, water
  • 700pm - Baked salmon, steamed zucchini with some olive oil drizzled over it, water
  • 915pm - Small whey shake, almonds, water


    No comments:

    Post a Comment