Monday, January 11, 2010

Jan 10 - CC EPOC Team Meeting and WOD

Was a great Sunday meeting and WOD with Coach Zach. Here's the "fun" he set up. He had a 25 min cutoff time, but the whole team was not about to come so close and not finish up, so we kept pushing through to the end.

WOD
3 Rounds for time:
50 wall ball shots, 20lb
50 box jumps
Run 400
28:12

Here's a photo I stole from Zach's blog of the team after we finished

















Daily Food
  • 715am - One egg, turkey bacon, banana, almonds, water
  • 945am - coffee, water
  • 1015am - protein shake, water
  • 100pm - chicken sausage, apple, almond butter, water
  • 415pm - two eggs, turkey bacon, tomato, almonds
  • 815pm - turkey burger (patty only), salad (spinach, tomato, mushrooms, walnuts, EVOO), small yam, water
Lots of water, maybe a bit too much fruit, not enough vegetables? Hmm, besides that I feel pretty good about the food I ate today.

I'm looking at Paleo as what I CAN eat, vs. what I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment