Monday, January 11, 2010

Jan 9 - I Am Crossfit EPOC Challenge Begins

WOD
3 Rounds for time, 12 min cut-off
Run 400
15 Pullups
7 Hang clean, 135lb
-DNF-
I finished 2 rounds, the 3rd run, and 6 pullups as RXd. The pullups and runs took too long. Can't blame the 19 degree air, can I?

Food

  • 705am - Protein bar, water
  • 1140am - 3 eggs, turkey bacon, apple, almonds, coffee, water
  • 125pm - 2 slices deli ham, 2 mandarin oranges, almonds, water
  • 345pm - grilled pork, steamed broccoli, bell pepper, water
  • 800pm - grilled pork, steamed mixed vegetables, almonds, water
  • 1000pm - 1 slice deli ham, one mandarin, few pistachios, water

A very good start to Paleo, I think, save the protein bar. That's what I get for waking up late and having to rush. Need to be prepared for this in the future with something handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment