Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jan 23 - A big goal accomplished!

EPOC Challenge WOD
Marine PFT
Pullups - 13*; 65 points
Ab Crunches - 92; 92 points
3.0 Mile run - 27:27; 44 points
Total: 201 points

*Did kipping pullups*

After a second or so pause to decide, I went ahead and finished the .11 miles to do a 5k...finished that in 28:37. Getting back to a sub-30:00 5k run was a goal I set at the beginning of the year. I really can't believe it's already done! So, while I am a long way from the days of running my 2 mile PT test run in 12:35 or so, progress is happening. I'm pumped! I still hate running :))

Food
  • 8am - Egg omelet w/turkey meatloaf and bell pepper in it, small banana, nuts, coffee, water
  • 1245pm - Turkey meatloaf, tomato, nuts, water
  • 530pm - Roast beef, 1/2 sweet potato, tomato, spoon of sun butter, water (post-workout)
  • 820pm - Brisket, roasted veggies, cup of fruits, coconut water, water
I'm really enjoying shopping at Sprouts. Even on a Saturday, it's really never very busy. I think I've only had to stand in line to pay a couple times. Sure makes frequent trips for stuff much more pleasant than the bigger grocers in the area.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment