Monday, January 25, 2010

Jan 25 - My Little "Box"













My little "Box" is coming together. If only I could find a really good deal on a rower! More importantly, I am putting the stuff to use more than I ever have. Progress is motivating me to work harder and with higher intensity. I've had a number of random people walking by literally stop at my driveway for a second or two before moving on lately...interesting. Maybe they wonder where my curl bar or bowflex is :))
Warmup
Normal CrossFit Central Warmup + 800m run rather than 400 + 100 single unders.

Skill / Strength
25 OH Squats, broomstick
15 dead hang pullups

WOD
100 dumbell snatch for time, 55lb
*Did 40lb Kettlebell snatch as a sub*
9:44

Post Party:  2 rounds of 25 abmat situps, 25 medball cleans, 25 pushups

Yoga
Namaste - Seated twist program "for the lungs."

Never ever thought I would do, much less enjoy, Yoga! I would like to do this at least 4 times a week.

Food
  • 745am - Eggs, turkey bacon, coffee with a little honey, water
  • 140pm - can of tuna, 1/2 sweet potato, spoon of sun butter, coconut water
  • 400pm - Roasted turkey, steamed broccoli, tomato, almonds, water
  • 750pm - Roasted turkey, tomato, two mandarins, pumpkin seeds, water

No comments:

Post a Comment