Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jan 28 - Another Typo?

Skill/Strength
25 OH Squat, PVC Pipe (before WOD)

CrossFit Central WOD
"Another Typo" 
21-15-9
Toes to Bar9
OH Squat M:95 F:65
Supermans
Burpees
Box Jumps
19:01 - subbed knees to elbows.

My OH Squat = the suck.  I need much work on this lift. I'm kinda pissed at myself b/c I knew a long time ago that I need to work more on this, but didn't.

100 Days of Squats Challenge
Day 2  - 100 Squats

Yoga
Namaste,  "Sun Wind" 30min
TP roll out after

Food
  • 730am - Eggs, bell pepper, turkey sausage, coffee with a little honey, water
  • 130pm - Can of tuna, tomato, pistachios, water
  • 400pm - Fish fillet, squash, almonds, water
  • 745pm - Roasted chicken, tomato, carrots, 3oz red wine, almonds, water
  • 900pm - couple bites of chicken breatst, water

No comments:

Post a Comment