Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jan 19 - Excited Exhausted









It is possible to be both excited and exhausted at the same time. I didn't get a good night of sleep, probably closer to poor since I tossed and turned for three hours. I attended the 615am class at CrossFit Central because I'm going to make an offer on a house today, thus the sleepless night. The workout was brutal, and I actually feel much better now -- maybe too smoked to be nervous!

CrossFit Central WOD
5 Rounds for time
10 front squat, 155lb
25 pullups
-20:59 RXd

First time to workout with an empty stomach since I was in the Army doing PT. Interesting...

Food
  • 745am - Two eggs, 1/2 small yam, turkey sausage, nut & seed mix, coffee w/a little honey, water
  • 1140am - Chicken breast, a tomato, seed nut mix, water, small coffee (snack size meal).
  • 155pm - Picked a bunch of proteins from the jambalaya. It is just to hot...upsetting my guts heh. Ate some fresh veggies, 1/2 an apple and a little almond butter, water.
  • 400pm - snack of chicken breast, the other 1/2 apple, nuts/seeds, water
  • 750pm - chicken sausage, tomato, bell pepper, mandarin orange, almonds, water

No comments:

Post a Comment