Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jan 16 - House Hunting with a quick and nasty WOD

EPOC WOD
3 rounds
30 Double Unders
30 Squats
15 Pushups
8:02
I can not do double unders worth a crap. I was hurting more in first round from smacking myself in the legs with the rope, so did the rest at 90 singles per round.

My lunge walks yesterday were not 100ft per round, more like 130... better to do more than not enough, but I'm a bit sore from them still.

Food
  • 750am - Eggs, turkey bacon, 1/2 tomato, bell pepper, almonds, coffee, water
  • 1215pm - Fish fillet, last of the spaghetti squash, nuts, water
  • 300pm - Can of tuna, small banana, nuts, water
  • 630pm - Fish fillet, steamed mixed vegetables, nut & seed mix, 1/2 tomato, water
  • 900pm - snack of chicken breast, turkey breast, a tomato, and some mixed raw nuts & seed, water
A week in to this challenge, and it has been a challenge in some ways and pretty easy in others. This is definitely the longest I've gone without bread!

    2 comments: